Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Twitter...Why?

In my personal opinion I do not see the point in Twitter other than for people to follow
celebrities in their daily lives with 190 characters or less. I feel it is a big waste of time
just because there really is not much to do on it. The premise of it reminds AOL
instant messaging. It, to me, is not really a creative site. I feel it took the idea of instant
messaging, expanded it to a website and shortened how many characters you can use
per conversation and "tweet." Yet it still is very popular today. I think it could be do to
the obsession of social networking in our societies. Just about everyone has a Facebook,
Myspace, and now Twitter. I wonder how much longer these websites will be popular
before something new comes along. Hmmmm.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment