Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Social Networking replacing Emailing

For a while now, people have used email and it used to be a very fascinating thing to have. But in today's society, people often think spam/junk mail when they hear email. I know for one thing I do not use my email often at all because of all the spam I have. I didn't even sign up for half the stuff they send me! Anyways, I go on Facebook instead and talk to my friends there. It is quicker and easier and more entertaining than emailing. A lot of people use Facebook for that reason. Today it is much quicker to talk to your friends on Facebook than trying to call their phone! Believe me there are tons of Facebook addicts out there and some of which are starting at young ages like eight years old. 


I feel as though, for now, Facebook replaced emailing but soon something will replace Facebook. There will always be upgrades to technology which is why there are new social networking sites (from Myspace to Facebook: upgrade), newer phones with more GB on them, newer computers/laptops being created. Actually they do have a touch screen PC out now and my friend bought it already. The point is that, internet along with other technologies, is always changing and right now Facebook is the main use of communication over email but some day, someone will come up with a new social networking site or even better! and Facebook would become a thing of the past.


Read a great blog referring to this, it is more about the positives of Facebook use today! I recommend it especially if you do not have a Facebook yet and want one. Remember about Facebook, that if you do not set your privacy settings, everyone can see what you are posting on there! Be careful.
http://www.cit.cornell.edu/policies/socialnetworking/facebook.cfm



Good luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment